Robert Half is looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join one of our leading brands, Robert Half Legal. Do you have a past history of success? Is driving business in a fast-paced team-driven environment something you enjoy?
As a Robert Half Recruitment Consultant, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals In return, you’ll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
- Having been in business for 65 years, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UAE businesses across a wide range of industries.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, global and national recognition events for top performers, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
GLOBAL CAREERS – With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as Recruitment Consultant.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list and remains the top-ranked staffing firm (February 2020).
We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multi-tasking skills. Self- confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment. Prior experience in recruitment is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from “high-achievers” from other disciplines. You’re now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today! Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]